Looking for a new challenge, do you have exceptional communications skills with the ability to build strong relationships, then look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join the US and Middle Easts leading Sitecore engineering partner.
We are Tanasuk, the US and Middle East’s leading Sitecore engineering partner providing first rate engineering support, development and solution architecture services. A leader in Sitecore Cloud, Content Hub, Sitecore Commerce, Headless and JSS. We are also a part of the The Remarkable group, an international powerhouse of integrated digital specialist consultancies that offer our clients true partnership and integration at a global scale.
We are currently building a team from scratch in our new office in Riyadh, you will therefore be the first key point employee. To be considered you must be based in Saudi (or willing to relocate) and be fluent in English and Arabic.
Hours- you will be required to work Sunday to Thursday (40 hours per week).
What's in it for you?
Competitive Salary package- paying up to 21,000 (SAR) per month
- 25 days holidays
- Birthday off
- Flexible working
- Charity Days
- Private Medical and Dental care (with the option to add family members)
- Access to Linkedin Learning and Masterclass Platform
- Building relationships based on mutual value, knowledge sharing, strategy and technical know-how. Enabling our clients to be the best versions of themselves and achieve their goals.
- Developing and sustaining a deep holistic understanding of the client’s business, using this understanding to drive the client’s marketing and digital transformation strategy.
- Owning a predefined client base and being responsible for that client base’s individual and collective spend with Tanasuk and the profitability of that spend through the operation of a client Profit and Loss account.
- Informing and converting client briefs into profitable projects for Tanasuk. Then ensuring all client briefs are understood and handed over to your Project Manager accurately and in a timely fashion. Ultimately being accountable for the final delivered product to the client’s satisfaction.
- Leading or supporting client presentations and supporting new client tenders for work when required.
What experience do you need?
To be considered, you must have experience in the following:
- Account development and revenue generation.
- Ability to develop and prepare project proposals and recurring-revenue contracts.
- Experience of complex web design and web development work.
- Ability to run workshops
- An understanding of Ecommerce principles and strategies.
- An understanding of SEO principals and the successful application of them in the design and build of web sites.
- Minimum 3 years experience held in a similar position either within a digital agency environment and to have worked with multiple internal “clients” managing accounts or multiple streams of work.
- Have experience of working internationally.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Web Content Management Systems
- A basic knowledge HTML
- Good working knowledge of working with a CRM to manage clients and proposals
Does this sound like you?
- Do you have exceptional strong communication skills both written and verbal?
- Are you able to present confidently to large and small audiences?
- Can you utilise technology to professionally present to your clients and potential new clients?
- Do you have good relationship building skills – are you able to build and maintain credibility, work with integrity and professionalism?
- Are you tactful and diplomatic, able to listen and interpret client’s ideas into commercially viable briefs and project plans?
- Do you have an understanding of the value of extremely high standards of customer service and being able to build solid and enduring relationships?
- Are you highly insightful and effective in proposing digital strategies – understand website UX and be able to interpret analytics reports?
Being an Account Manager in Tanasuk gives you a fantastic opportunity to excel and to continue to develop. How will you know you are doing a great job and developing your career? Simple. We will support you with a development plan that embraces our values. Be Remarkable – Go Beyond, Passionate and Determined, Insightful and Effective, Humble and Helpful, Adventurous and Open Minded.
We are driving to become a truly inclusive employer. We want everyone to be at their best and it's our ambition that everyone within the group feels safe, welcome and confident to be their authentic selves.
What are you waiting for, apply today for an immediate interview. Closing date 19th August.