This is a technical internship position designed to provide qualified fresh graduates/ Juniors an opportunity to learn valuable knowledge in a hands-on manner. You’ll collaborate with leading software engineers to undertake a challenging project that will provide the opportunity for you to learn about new technologies, develop or enhance your skills, and make significant contributions to Tanasuk Technologies. Specifically, you will get a chance to work in the latest technology and expand on software engineering knowledge.
- Work under the direction of software architects and senior developers on a project that you will get to present to other interns and software developers
- Work with your team members on timely and relevant projects that may be included in a future software release.
- Work with the software team and stakeholders to collect design requirements and discuss ideas.
- Propose solutions and build models to lead the design and implementation of these features.
- Debugging and integration of your work into our core business.
- Documentation and training of the team to make use of your deliverables.
- English language level: Upper-Intermediate minimum.
- Basic knowledge of software engineering
- Very Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for technology and software
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Teamwork skills and partnership skills
- A great attitude
- A drive to learn and innovate